Recycled Wool Pillow by Respiin
Recycled Wool Pillow
Unwanted clothing is collected through recycling programmes around the world, and shipped back to India for sorting and reworking. Although initially this seems a long way for the clothing to travel, it is actually an advantage for the many container ships returning to India to have some weight on board. These pillows are made out of recycled wool, to give them a second life.
- Wool and wool mix clothing only
- 65% wool, 35% other fibres (usually polyester and nylon)
- The fabric colour is a result of the original wool fabrics - no dyes are added
- SA8000 certified organisation
About the company:
Green Pioneer is a distribution company focused on bringing stylish, ethical products to the European retail market. This is how they met Respiin brand.
They only sell design-led products for sustainable living:
- products made from sustainable materials such as bamboo, cork, organic cotton and hemp
- products made from recycled and upcycled materials
- products designed to reduce waste and encourage reuse