Growing Greeting Cards - 4 Varieties
Send Greeting Cards That Grow
Mail your loved ones a greeting card that continues to give even after opening. Charming monsters, cool owls and burly beards grow healthy sprouts and microgreens you can eat! Simple to use. Open card, water the hemp mat, sow the seeds. The next day, water just enough to feel that the hemp mat is wet. Continue for 7-10 days until microgreens are sprouting!
- Cards are A5 size
- Every card includes a package of seeds and a hemp mat where you can sow your seeds.
- Green monster card contains red mizuna microgreens
- Yellow monster card contains rocket microgreens
- Owl card contains chia sprouts
- Beard card contains red cabbage microgreens
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Clorofille is a danish company that produces fun and original greeting cards and grow boxes. When you send your wishes they grow into edible sprouts to amuse your friends and family and prove that plants are cool. From Clorofille, a Copenhagen based start-up company, that aims to bring more nature back into our homes and cities and to educate children and adults that plants are essential to happy and healthy living.